Watch the video
1. From the ParentScreen app, login with your child’s Forever Connected name and password.
2. ParentScreen will begin to monitor Forever Connected messages.
3. Messages to or from your child trigger an alert on your phone.
4. Preview the message (text, stickers or video).
5. Approve or block the message.
REVIEW MESSAGES ANYTIME WITH MESSAGE HISTORY
If you prefer, you can mute the alerts, pre-approve messaging and check the message history later. You can block specific classmates or delete their messages.
No matter how you set up ParentScreen, you are in control, and are always aware of your children’s online messaging.
ParentScreen™ is coming soon to the app stores
ParentScreen is a COPPA-compliant message controller for apps
protected by US & International patents pending
Trademark protected by USSN: 86587642
©2016 by The Fanrod Group, Inc.